Neonatal Haemodynamics and Clinician Performed Cardiac Ultrasound Workshop
Date: 20th November 2019 (Wednesday)
Seminar Room, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
1st Floor, Women & Children’s Complex,
University of Malaya Medical Centre
- Will be aware of the uses and limitations of the use of point of care ultrasound in neonates.
- Will develop an appreciation of the usefulness CPU cardiac ultrasound in various clinical scenarios.
- Will understand how to obtain the basic 2D views of the heart and perform pulsed Doppler for simple measurements.
- Will be able to practice this on live scanning models (volunteer children).
- Will develop an understanding about training and accreditation issues in CPU.
|Dr. Koert de Waal (Australia)
Consultant Neonatologist and Associate Professor, Department of Newborn Care, John Hunter Children's Hospital, Newcastle NSW, AUSTRALIA.
|Dr. Shree Vishna Rasiah (United Kingdom)
Consultant Neonatologist, Birmingham Womens NHS Foundation Trust, Mindelsohn Way in Birmingham, UNITED KINGDOM.
|Dr. Norazah Zahari (Malaysia)
Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist, Department of Paediatrics, University of Malaya Medical Centre, MALAYSIA.
|Dr. Ang Hak Lee (Malaysia)
Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist, Sunway Medical Centre, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
|Dr. Wong Chee Sing (Malaysia)
Consultant Neonatologist, Department of Paediatrics, Ipoh Hospital, Perak, MALAYSIA.
» Download as PDF (129 KB)