You may elect to become our main supporter by becoming event partners. Event partners will support secretariat and event management expenses. You may also wish to become our travel partner by supporting expenses of travel of speakers, delegates or preterm families, or be a media partner by supporting publicity expenses e.g. advertisement of public event in media.
There will be three types of booths, each exhibitor must indicate the type of booth required. The organisers’ rights in ensuring the type of exhibition allowed during the conference and public events are strictly reserved.
- Exhibition standard 3x3 metre medical equipments and pharmaceutical booths – for health personnel
- ii. Exhibition NGO booths : Support booths of NGOs with a perinatal cause
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO)
- Public Education poster booths
- World Prematurity Day Mobile Stalls/Small Table (for WPD 2017 Public Event only)
- Special education materials
- Children clothing and items
KL International Neonatology Conference Sponsorship
- Funding of travel grants - Participants from low and middle income countries
- Speaker Management
- Conference Management/Online Applications
- Payment of a Medical Exhibition Booth for 2.5 conference days
- Sponsor a session for non-profit organisations (NGO)- Advertisement/ Booth
- Advertisement in Souvenir Programme
- Hosting a lunch symposium
- Conference materials and bags sponsorship
World Prematurity Day Public Event 2017
- Preemie Travel Grant - Support a Preemie Family’s Travel to WPD 2017
- Support Preemie Breakfast/Lunch
- Sponsor Preemies’ Goodie Bags/Gift
- Sponsor a Preemie Talent Show
- Sponsor and Support your chosen Non-Profit Organisation Promotion Booth
- Mobile Stalls (for WPD 2017 Sunday Event only)
- Miscellaneous items
- Cakes/Food items/Drinks
- Other items in cash or kind
Sponsor will be awarded platinum badge if total sponsorship is minimum RM 100,000 and a silver badge if total sponsorship is RM 75,000.
(RM 100 000
(RM 75 000
|4 Full Delegate KLINC Registration Fees||Yes||-|
|2 Full Delegate KLINC Registration Fees||-||Yes|
|3x3 metres exhibition booth in premier location||Yes||Yes|
|Acknowledgement in Website||Yes||Yes|
|Acknowledgement in Press Release||Yes||-|
|Full page colour advertisement in final programme||Yes||-|
|4 Complimentary Exhibitors’ Lunch and Meals Per Day||Yes||-|
|2 Complimentary Exhibitors’ Lunch and Meals Per Day||-||Yes|
Show Your Support
Many famous buildings throughout the world will be lit in purple during the month of November. We welcome illuminations of buildings, landmarks etc. in purple in November, especially on the 17th of November. Possible illumination objects include:
- Gates / bridges / fountains
- Landmarks (Parks, Waterfalls)
We would also welcome organisation and support of activities dedicated towards preterm births. Examples include distribution of gifts to hospitals around Malaysia such as artwork, inspirational cards, premature infants’ baby suits and knitted or crafted hats. In November 2014, the Perinatal Society of Malaysia was honoured to have had the support of Yayasan Sultan Azlan Shah which donated 2 specialised neonatal retrieval ambulances for use by the government hospitals.
You may announce the activity on your website and your social media accounts to help create awareness on premature births, plus promote KLINC 2017. The organisers reserve the rights to discuss all planned corporate activities.
The Organising Committee will not be liable for personal accidents, loss or damage to private properties of participants during the conference. Participants should make own arrangements with respect to personal insurance.